Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Contact Centers Belong in the Cloud!
Hosting contact center services in the cloud is proving to deliver significant benefits in cost, scalability, and agility.
- Skills-based omnichannel routing engine that ensures that customer requests are routed to qualified agents or resolved with self-service.
- Disaster Recovery in the Cloud! No more onsite DR!
- Customer Self Service (IVR) Speech Recognition. Let customers choose the type of help they want such as self-service or speaking to an agent. Allow your customers to quickly self-solve basic requests like bill pay, account information and more.
- Omni-Channel create and maintain personalized dialogs across multiple channels
- Inbound and Outbound Including Text and Email.
- Real-Time Mobile apps, SMS, Web Chat, Instant Messaging, or Social Networks.
- Remote Agent – Support any skillset outside of the call center.
- Analytics and Tracking
Infrastructure in the Cloud (IaaS)
- Colocation infrastructure and services! Let your Colocation service provide it all! Floor space, storage, power and High-Speed access. Complete with IT support for your infrastructure.
- Full redundancy in the Cloud!
Unified Communications in the Cloud!
Is your PBX still sitting on site? Big Mistake!
- UCaaS integration enables seamless collaboration between your contact center agents and experts anywhere in your organization. Easy-to-deploy, pre-built integrations provide a single solution for formal and informal contact center agents.
- Collaboration and conferencing.
- SIP trunking
- Presence Monitoring
- Integrated text and email.
- Follow-me by Device!
- Hosted VOIP
Self-Service and More
IVR, Chatbots, Interactive Text Response (ITR), digital self-service with seamless transfer to agent
Workforce Management and Optimization Solutions
- Reduce labor waste, maximize employee scheduling efficiency, and improve forecast accuracy while maintaining or improving service level objectives.
- Save money and resources by optimizing your workforce.
- Fine tune and empower your employee’s performance.
- Improve the agent experience by giving your agents a voice in their work schedule.
- Ensure adequate staff is available when needed and proactively plan for any conceivable volume-impacting events.